Tuesday, April 5, 2011

"Journey On" Relaxation Exercise

       The relaxation exercise is very ....well.... relaxing... I must be really tired, because I fall asleep in about two seconds, wake up later and the same thing happens again... I have to wait until the next day and listen to it again, I still don't make it through to the end -- most of the time, but will try again when I can handle it (lol).... maybe when I catch up on my sleep.... I wonder if I should take the hint..
      I find the video clip very soothing and it is interesting as he focuses more on the relaxation of the actual body inside and out,(the actual functioning of the body),  rather than the guided imagery focus, which is more on relaxing the mind and emotions, I really liked combining the two techniques back to back ... which is probably why  I  kept falling asleep by the time I got to the physical relaxation part.... my mind and emotions were already there.

I want to leave you with one of my favorite thoughts,  "Light, is the Love of God made Tangible"

2 comments:

  1. I agree with every word you say. I myself also listened to the same relaxation exercise. Within a matter of minutes, I began to feel myself slowly slip away into a more calmer and meditated me. This is a great exercise to participate in if you work long hours at work like me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie -

    LOL! I listened to this exercise with my boyfriend and he had the same reaction. I don't think it's because you need sleep. Anytime I put on a CD that resembles our exercise he's out like a light.

    I've been listening to stuff like this for years so I’m a little used to it. Keep at it because the after effects of it are amazing to your soul.

    Krystle

    ReplyDelete