Thursday, April 14, 2011

Creative Wellness, Meditation Links

Kindness & Love Meditation:
http://www.youtube.com/user/1GautamaBuddha?feature=pyv&ad=9516896152&kw=buddhist%20meditation#p/a/u/1/nFXHW9Wtev8
      I Love the relaxation/meditation exercises and videos, the music is loving, relaxing and peaceful, the photography very beautiful and inspiring and the reflective thoughts and/or dialog is also beautiful, relaxing and inspirational… I enjoy it all very much, I feel calmer, more peaceful, I can feel my body, mind and spirit, stopping, focusing, then slowing down and relaxing into the peace and calm… feels like a safe harbor and I become unguarded and allow the moment to settle in…
      This is so relaxing and peaceful that I konk out… sometimes I will try the meditation when I wake up later ,and I fall back asleep again… over and over..
       I would have to guess from this that I am going to fast and hard, and need to slow down, relax and get more rest…
      I specifically liked the photography in the loving and kindness link, in particular the field of sunflowers and light, as well as the wooded pine forest with a star burst of light shining through the trees.
      

     ... I found a few other meditative video clips on the way in and out of the ones we were given, they were really good also. This one is a narrative, of love and kindness, set in a mountaintop with clouds, then you are moving through the sky, through the clouds, as if your spirit is moving through the sky and parting the clouds, flying or soaring.
http://www.youtube.com/user/1GautamaBuddha?feature=pyv&ad=9516896152&kw=buddhist%20meditation#p/a/u/0/zRDsbXr9CY8

Breathing Meditation:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wFX9Wn70eM

     I found myself resisting the sinking ideology -- I felt concerned about being submerged, or drowning, I think I equated the sinking with sinking into deep water… was afraid of it.. I was uncomfortable with sinking and slowing, like a fear of dying.. As if the body might relax and die…

Mindfullness of Breathing/ Meditation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wFX9Wn70eM
      I liked the sound of the ocean and waves, against the sandy seashore… I wanted to see the seashore, see the water and waves… I focused on the flower.. And just being.. Did feel focused in the moment, mind was still and “just being“.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the links Bonnie. I so badly want to master the practice of meditation. Although I do find time to quiet my mind and relax I still feel like there is a higher level of peace that my conscious mind hasn't quite been able to reach. I plan on trying a few new guided meditation exercises this week. With all the holiday fun that Easter brings, screaming kids and crazy family, I'm sure I will have to pull out a few relaxation tools to make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete