Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome

       Creative Wellness & Natural Integrated Healing techniques:

        In this field of study I am interested in mindfulness, meditation, yoga, guided imagery, trans personal healing, achieving an Olympic mentality and integrated spiritual healing.  I am also a song & script writer, a musician and performing arts director. 
    I have been teaching private school, using educational theme studies, with a -multi cultural focus and using 5 sensory teaching methods, combining learning centers with performing arts (music, dance, theater & fine arts, such as painting and sculpting).  I enjoy world travel (on the web), and would enjoy it even more in real life, I study foreign languages, cultures and international gourmet cooking. 
    I am currently working towards a  Masters in Teaching, and a Double Bachelor's Degree in Professional Studies, Performing Arts & Education.  I am completing my Associates Degree in Science, Interdisciplinary Studies, which  has included educational classes,  personality, psychology & nutrition classes,  and integrated health & science classes,  ( as well as time & stress management.) lol
    I am a professional genealogist, and photographer, I am also in the process of writing and illustrating children's books (translating them into other languages and adding photography), as well as creating an international cookbook, a biography and several fantasy/fiction novels.  I have  a lot in the works, hopefully I can get everything done. 
    I am currently studying violin & guitar, and play the keyboard & piano.  I do oil painting --  seascapes & landscapes, and also do acrylic painting,  I want to incorporate doing sculptures.
    I love my family and we are all involved together in everything that we do.  My children are all involved with me in singing, dancing, theater, playing musical instruments and education.  I have six children, three are married with children, one in college and newlywed this last May, and two in High School.
    I love massage therapy and have a sister who is a therapist, I get to trade her babysitting or cooking for massage/spa treatments. (ahh... swedish massage, hot stones & aroma therapy....believe me it is needed).    I am loving life and looking forward to learning more about Creative Wellness and Integrated Healing.  I know more interesting and fun things will be coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment